Paris Hop on Hop off
What a nice and affordable way to make your first steps in the city. As in every big cities, these hop on/off buses are for sure the best way to make a first contact, locate monuments or places you would like to back by yourself. There are several bus companies in Paris but we will say that Opentour is the biggest one offering 4 different routes (more than 40 stops), all included in your pass for one or two consecutive days.
Free earphones are provided for commentary in eight languages French, English, Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, Italian and Chinese.
The four routes are all central located in Paris covering the main areas of interest:
- Paris Grand Tour (Green route) with stops at: Auber, Opera, Palais Royal, Louvre Museum, Pont Neuf, Notre-Dame, Saint-Michel, Orsay Museum, Concorde, Champs Elysees- Clemenceau, Boetie-Champs Elysees, George V, Charles de Gaulle Etoile, Trocadero, Eiffel Tower,Invalides, Concorde Royale, Madeleine
- Montparnasse Saint Germain (Yellow route) with stops at: Petit-Pont, Luxembourg, Observatoire, Denfert-Rochereau, Raspail, Montparnasse, Invalides, Rue du Bac, St Germain des Pres, Latin quarter, Notre-Dame
- Montmartre – Grand Boulevards (Orange route) with stops at: Auber, Trinite, Blanche, Montmartre-Anvers, Gare du Nord, Gare de l’Est, Republique, Bonne nouvelle, Grands boulevards, Italiens, Capucines-Scribe, Madeleine
- and Bastille – Bercy (Blue route) : Notre-Dame, Petit-Pont, Maubert-Mutualite, Ile St Louis, Bastille Opera, Gare de Lyon, Gare d’Austerlitz, Bibliothèque Nationale de France, Parc de Bercy, Bastille, Place des Vosges, Hotel de Ville
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can get on and off as you please
- Bus every 15 to 30 minutes depending on the season or the trafic!
- One or two consecutive days tickets
- Do not give access to public transportation system
- No need to return the earphones, you can keep them
- Look for ‘Opentour’ green stops, buses routes (color) can be seen on the whindshield
- There are no seniors or students special conditions
- Free admission for kids under 4
- Paris Hop on Hop off tickets (hoho) are available for sale online at Opentour Conciergerie ticket desk.